Village on Horsetooth, Housing Catalyst’s newest affordable community, is currently under construction and will begin leasing in October 2018. Located at 1506 West Horsetooth Road, it includes 96 apartments, a community center, playground and large greenspace with a community garden. Apartments will be offered at rents below market rate. Income restrictions apply. Up to 2 pets will be accepted with prior approval.
Note About Leasing:
We will begin accepting names for leasing at the Village on Horsetooth on July 23-August 1. Applicants will be selected in random order until apartments have been filled. A link to the online form will be posted here when the list opens.
You may sign up on the interest list between July 23, 2018 – August 1, 2018.
Interest List Information
- Interest List names are accepted online only from 9 a.m. on Monday, July 23rd until 5 p.m. on August 1st.
- The online form is simple and fast. It can be completed from any device with internet access.
- Computers will be available to apply to the interest list at these office locations in Fort Collins:
920 S. Taft Hill Road
3436 S. Shields Street
1715 W. Mountain Avenue
- Only one interest list submission will be accepted per household.
- Interest list names will be contacted in random order until all apartments have been leased.
- If selected, you will be contacted to complete a Village on Horsetooth application.
- If your contact information changes, notify us in writing at email@example.com or at 920 S. Taft Hill Road, Fort Collins, CO 80521.
Income Eligibility Guidelines
Households may earn no more than the maximum income listed below at time of lease.
If you have 2 people
in your household,
your total gross annual income cannot exceed $40,860 at time
2 Bedroom: $1,056
3 Bedroom: $1,220
Households are required to earn a minimum gross monthly income of 2 ½ times the rent to be eligible.
We held two community meetings to share the design plans and receive neighborhood feedback. The first community meeting was held on June 27, 2016. Based on community input at the first meeting, the development team made a number of changes to the project. Those changes were presented at the second community meeting held August 8, 2016.
Links to the list of project changes, revised site plan and other informational material are listed below:
Property Values Research
Open House Presentation
Neighborhood Meeting #1 Minutes