In partnership with CARE Housing, Housing Catalyst is rehabilitating the community building and 84 apartments at 1303 and 1403 Swallow Road in Fort Collins. This development was built in the mid-1990s. The rehabilitation will include major apartment interior updates, exterior building improvements, and overall site enhancements.
- Work will occur in 11 phases.
- The 21 residential buildings will be renovated in groups of two buildings per phase, each phase taking about one month to complete.
- Construction will begin in April 2021 at the east side of the development (1303 Swallow Road) and move west.
- Work will begin on the 1403 Swallow Road portion in the second half of 2021.
- Construction will take place over the course of 15 months with a completion date around July 2022.
- Residents will be moved temporarily while apartments are renovated.
The construction timeline is detailed in the Resident Relocation Plan.
Planner/Landscape Architect: TB Group
General Contractor: Dohn Construction
Investor/Lender: MHEG/ANB Bank