- Contact us to schedule a showing.
- Submit a completed application for every household member 18 years of age.
- Provide a copy of a Driver’s License or State Issued ID along with Social Security cards for everyone in the household.
- Pay $25.00 non-refundable application fee for every household member 18 years of age and older.
Application fee(s) must be in the form of Money Order or Cashier’s Check.
Please contact us for specific income qualifications.
Full-time student restrictions apply at the following communities:
- Oak 140
- Village on Elizabeth
- Village on Horsetooth
- Village on Plum
- Village on Redwood
- Village on Shields
- Village on Stanford
These apartments may not be occupied entirely by full-time students, with certain exceptions. We can rent to part-time students or a household that has a mix of part-time and full-time students. Please contact us for more information about student restrictions.
Most of our communities are pet friendly! We will accept two pets per apartment. Pets are subject to size restrictions and must have veterinary records and current licensing. Please ask us if your pets qualify.
- Pet Deposit:
- 1 pet: $300 due at lease signing.
- 2 pets: $450 due at lease signing.
- Pet Monthly Rent:
- 1 pet: $30
- 2 pets: $40
Breed restrictions include: Pit Bull, Rottweiler, German Shepard, Mastiff, Chow, Doberman Pinscher, Husky, Chinese Shar Pei, or any mix of any of the above listed will NOT be acceptable on the property. The property owner reserves the right to deny any animal, at any time, for any reason.
- Pay rent on time
- Take exceptional care of the property
- Be a considerate neighbor
- Maintain compliance with the terms of the lease
- Abide by local, state and federal laws