At Housing Catalyst, we strive to do our best for the people we serve, our community and our global environment. We are honored to have received the following awards recognizing our work and achievements.
- 2018 Fort Collins Utilities Energy Efficiency Award for Village on Redwood
- Hometown Hero Award to CEO Julie Brewen
- 2018 NAHRO Award of Merit for Project Design of Village on Redwood
- 2018 CO NAHRO YES! In my Backyard Award for Village on Redwood
- 2017 NAHRO Award of Merit for Rebranding of Housing Catalyst
- 2017 ULI Impact Award for Redtail Ponds
- 2016 NAHRO Award of Excellence for Project Design for Redtail Ponds
- 2015 Housing Colorado Eagle Award for Redtail Ponds
- 2015 Fort Collins Board of Realtors Housing Hero Award
- 2015 Colorado NAHRO Mountain Plains Award for Affordable Housing Design for Redtail Ponds
- 2015 Colorado NAHRO Affordable Housing Project Award for Redtail Ponds
- 2011 NAHRO National Award of Excellence in Project Design for Village on Stanford Sustainable Renovation
- 2011 Colorado NAHRO Mountain Plains Award for Affordable Housing Design for Village on Stanford
- 2011 Colorado NAHRO Energy and Green Building Award for Village on Stanford Sustainable Rehabilitation
- 2011 Northern Colorado Renewable Energy Society (NCRES) Award for Exemplary Project for Village on Stanford
- 2008 Colorado NAHRO Affordable Housing Design Award for Village on Elizabeth Rehabilitation
- Colorado Department of Local Affairs – Recognition of valuable contributions to enhance the quality of life and livability in Fort Collins
- 2006 Colorado NAHRO Administrative Innovation Award
- 2003 Colorado NAHRO Resident and Client Services Award for Resale/Buyback Program
We have received “High Performer” designation by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) since 2001. HUD’s objective scoring systems affirm our program integrity and accountability.
We received the Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA) Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017. This certificate is awarded to organizations that go beyond minimum accounting principles to produce financial reports in the spirit of transparency and full disclosure. The process is rigorous but it ensures that our financial reporting is comprehensive and also on par with other top governmental entities in the country Housing Catalyst is one of only 20 housing authorities in the U.S. that have earned this certificate of achievement.